My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://balonwarnawarni.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

April 20, 2011

Content


  • Love can makes you ask some funny question now and then..
  • But remember the alternatives..
    • For I remember when
  •  I was lonely,
  • And unhappy and my lips were cold as ice
  • But you kissed me and good Heavens,
  • Now I'm here in paradise

Cukup satu petik
Dan diantara semua sunyi
dawai jiwa melantunkan nada
menjentikkan harmoni
dan hangat tiba tiba beresonansi
menjalari hati, menjalari diri..

Cukup satu tulus
dan semua rasa yang terkunci
melepaskan diri
menjelma doa yang menjulang
merambati hidup dan hari
tersulur, terbujur harap..

Cukup satu hidup.
Cukup satu : dirimu.



I am, forever grateful for this life. For you. For the intersection of those two :)
*Lyric taken from Galileo - Josh Groban

No comments: