My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://balonwarnawarni.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

October 27, 2010

Jika

If I die tonight, would you weep for me?
Would you shed your tears, would you be sad?

If I die tonight, would all the good and bad time we had, flashed back in your head?
Would you miss me being mad
Would you miss me being sad
Would you miss all that?

If I die tonight, 
Would you still say , ‘wow you look so pretty’
As you used to say back then when you see me dress up

If I die tonight
Would you kiss me for the last time
As compassionate 
As deep and meaningful 
as you did the first time?

If I die tonight, would you miss my embrace?
Would you later seek to hold my warmth
In the middle of rainy cold night?

If I die tonight
Would your heart feel a loss
As it loose its other half?

If I die tonight,
Would you understand
How I long for your touch
How I long to be completed
How I miss your presence 
Your laugh, your flirts, your showering love?

Well…
If I die tonight,
As they say,
“just smile for me,..”
Well, if you must,
Be sad,
Be mad,
But do love me, still
And just as they say,
Just smile for me
as I once fought for my soul mate, for my better half
and for a love I hold tight to till the last… 

No comments: